Thursday, May 9, 2013

Conversation with Voloyda 7

Days until restraining order is lifted: 317

I received a call from Voloyda’s older brother “Dima” telling me that Voloyda found the man that hit me and assaulted him.  I don’t know what I’d do without Dima to tell me what Voloyda’s up to.  At least with him I get a heads up before Voloyda does something stupid.  This is the conversation I had with Voloyda this morning:

V: I found the man that hit you and I took care of it.
O: I heard. What did you do to him?
V: Nothing permanent.  Let’s just say he won’t be bothering u or anyone else for along time.
O: That’s reassuring.  What did you do?
V: It is not important.
O: Of course it isn’t.
V: Who did you hear it from?
O: Don’t know what you’re talking about.
V: You said “I heard.”  What and who did you hear it from?
O: “It is not important.”
V: I’ll decide whether it’s important or not.  Who was it?
O: It is none of your concern.
V: Your protection is my concern.
O: This person means me no harm.  And you and I are not dating.  What concern is it of yours who I speak to?
O: I appreciate that you are trying to protect me but I can take care of myself and it’s not your job to take care of me.
V: It is my job.
O: No it’s not.  It ceased to be your job when we broke up.
V: Just because we broke up doesn’t mean I don’t care about you.
O: I know.  And I’m sorry but I don’t feel that way about you.
V: Fine.  See if I care. 
V: I hate you.
V: Stupid bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment