Sunday, March 16, 2014

22nd Birthday/Car Trouble

Days until restraining order is lifted: 6

Today was my 22nd birthday.  If you had asked me a year ago, I'd have said I wouldn't live to see my next birthday.  There were some tough times but I made it.  Yay me!  I went out to dinner with Silas, my cousin Ryker, my aunt, my mother and my grandmother.  I got a book (sort of, it's in the post), the live-action Batman movies from the 90's and, my phone bill paid from Silas; my cousin Ryker got me a gift card to Red Lobster; my mother paid my license plate fees; my grandmother is going to buy me a new car tire; and my aunt gave me some cash (which is also going towards car repair).

Yesterday my grandmother called and asked if I could take her to get her hair cut and I said yes because I could use the money.  Well as I was taking her, I hit this HUGE pothole and it broke my tire.  It flattened my tire and bent the rim, so now I need new ones.  Ughhh.  My grandmother said she'd buy me a new tire but I have to find a usable rim, preferably by Wednesday or I'll be missing school.  And I'm already missing school tomorrow because I have a dentist appointment.  I'd prefer not to miss a whole week.  Oh well, will call around tomorrow and hopefully I can get it fixed if not then but on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment