Friday, March 14, 2014

Gold-Digger/Older Guy at Walmart Part 2

Days until restraining order is lifted: 8

Today I ran into the guy and his wife that I had talked to at Walmart a week ago.  She recognized me and went off about how all women my age are gold-diggers and only looking for a rich older guy to take care of them.

Bitch, you don't know me.  Yes, I like older guys.  I have for quite some time.  My first celebrity crush was Alan Rickman.  I was 12-years-old; he was 58.  Do you think that at the age of twelve, I was planning to find a rich guy to take care of me?  Because I don't.  I happen to think older men are attractive.  Both physically and in mannerisms.  They're usually nicer and more educated than guys my own age.  Intelligence is a turn on.  I like speaking with people who act like they actually have a brain.  A trait that is hard to find in guys in their 20's or even 30's.

I'm not going after these people for their money.  David, the last older guy I went after, was a 54-year-old, twice-divorced, father of two (whose children are older than I am), who had his last house repossessed by the bank, and who worked as an assistant manager at a thrift store.  It's not exactly like he was rolling in money.  I went after him because he was easy to talk to, I found him physically attractive, we got along fairly well, and he treated me like a person and didn't look down on me.

If I wanted to get with someone for the money, I would have stayed with Voloyda.  He makes more money (through not exactly legal means) in two weeks then most people probably make in six months.  He has enough disposable income that he was able to take a $23,000 trip to Russia to see the Olympics.  If I was in it for the money, I would have stayed with him.

Don't you dare call me a gold-digger because I like older men.  We all have our own preferences.  You don't see me telling people how to live their life.  I swear this Walmart has the craziest people.  And I hope I don't run into this woman again.

No comments:

Post a Comment