Friday, March 21, 2014

Rocky Horror Preparations

Days until restraining order is lifted: 1

Today I got most of the stuff together for Rocky Horror tomorrow.  I still need to pick up a few props.  Need to get party hats, bells, noisemakers, and a newspaper.  I cannot wait until tomorrow night.  I don't know if I'm more excited about the restraining order expiring or seeing the Rocky Horror shadow-cast.  I made Silas some cue cards so he has some idea of what to say and do but I didn't tell him what they might due to him because of his "virgin" status.  That would take all the fun out of it.  It's much more fun to torture him with not knowing.  (In the Rocky Horror universe a virgin is someone who has not been to a shadow-cast before.  Often "virgins" are singled out before the show and made to do some sort of embarrassing task or allow one to be performed on them.  My first cast they made all the virgins go up on stage and crawl under the performers legs while they spanked us.)

I invited my cousin Ryker along with us but my aunt won't let him go.  Such a prude, just kidding.  You would think that she'd be okay with it, he is almost 15.  He'll be 15 in a week and a half.  And while she didn't exactly allow it, she didn't get mad or anything when Theo and I took him to see "The Hangover 2" or "Bad Teacher" or "Ted."  All or those are rated R and contain just as much nudity as Rocky Horror.  Oh well, maybe I can take him to see the next one.  Theo is coming with us though.  It should be fun. 

Feedback is always appreciated.  I get a lot of views but hardly any comments.  Feel free to drop a line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment