Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Six Month Pledge

Days until restraining order is lifted: 3

I was sort of planning to stop the blog after the restraining order expired so I could dedicate more time to writing my book, but now I think I'll keep it going.  I started the blog to document what was going on in my life, especially in regards to David and Voloyda.  The restraining order is my last link to David, when it expires that's the end.  And Voloyda has been acting completely sane.  The expiration of the restraining order seemed like it would be a good ending point to the blog.  But I've thought about it and decided to keep it going.  The time I lose every week writing the blog is well worth the benefit I get out of it.  It's good therapy.  I may drop the updates to once or twice a month but I shall keep it going.  I really want to spend more time working on my book.  I may post some bits of it once I get a little further in.  I pledge to another six months of blogging, at which time I will reevaluate and go from there.  

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for bad grammar, English is not my first language. I stumble across this blog last month and read it all. It is interesting and absolutely hilarious. Especially your interactions with Voloyda. The man is totally insane. I am happy that you are continue for another six months. I also looking forward to see some of your book if you post it on here. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you were that huge spike in views last month, LOL. Good to know you like it and I will be sure to keep posting. Where are you located?

      Delete
    2. I'm in Germany. In Saarbrücken, it is right by the German/French boarder.

      Delete
    3. So you're one of my German followers. That's cool. I'm a 1/4 German, a 1/4 French as well.

      Delete