Monday, March 17, 2014

Conversation with Voloyda 22

Days until restraining order is lifted: 5

I'm going to a Rocky Horror shadow cast on the 22nd and I couldn't find my Columbia costume anywhere.  I eventually asked Voloyda if he had it because the last time I went as Columbia it was with him.

O: Do you have my Columbia costume?  I can't find it anywhere.
V: I'm not sure.  I can look.  Hold on a sec.
*thirty minutes later*
V: I do have it.
V: And it looks fabulous on me.
There used to be a photo of Voloyda in his Columbia costume but he asked me to take it down.  Instead please enjoy this picture of a cat doing the time warp.
O: That it does.  You can keep it.
V: I was planning on it.
O: Nice cleavage.
V: The magic of tape.  Lots and lots of tape.  And padding on the bottom.
O: You always did make a pretty woman.
V: I am so wearing this to the show.
O: You should.  And introduce yourself to Silas as Vixie.  He's absolutely terrified of you.  Maybe he won't be so nervous if you're dressed as a woman.
V: I shall go as Vixie.
O: If you use your woman voice and don't say anything strange, he probably won't even realize you're a man.
V: I'll wait until the end of the night after he's gotten to know me to tell him who I am.
O: Sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment