Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Older Guy at Walmart

Days until restraining order is lifted: 17

I was almost beat down for talking to some guy at the store the other day.  The guy was older, early 50's-ish, but he was totally hot and he looked like Alan Rickman.  He was standing in front of me in line and I told him I thought he looked nice and we were chatting a bit.  And then this woman came out of nowhere and started screaming at me for flirting with her husband.  I swear I thought she was going to punch me.  We were just talking, it's not like I asked him out or anything, and the man was not wearing a wedding ring.  And when I pointed this out to her, she started screaming at him for not wearing his wedding ring.  (If this is her normal behavior, I understand why he wasn't wearing the ring.)  I feel bad for this man with his harpy of a wife.  Sorry I got you in trouble bro. 

2 comments:

  1. You need to stop hitting on older guys. It always seems to end badly for you.

    ReplyDelete