Thursday, February 20, 2014

Annette Part 2/Alan Rickman's Birthday

So confused.  Annette sent me a friend request on Facebook yesterday.  I friended her and then today she unfriended me.  Again.  Why send the request in the first place if you're going to block me again less than a day later?  I don't get why she sent the request in the first place.  What a waste of time.  Totally bizarre.

Tomorrow is Alan Rickman's birthday.  He'll be 68 years old.  As always I shall be having an Alan Rickman-a-Thon in honor of his birthday.  Probably going to watch:
  • Sweeney Todd
  • Die Hard
  • Galaxy Quest
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Love Actually
  • Dogma
  • Robin Hood
  • Bottle Shock
  • Blow Dry
I missed most of his birthday last year because I was in the hospital so I'm going to make it up this year.

2 comments:

  1. Why isn't Harry Potter on this list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I have a Harry Potter marathon on January 9th for Snape's birthday. If I watched them again for Alan Rickman's birthday I wouldn't get to watch any of the other movies he's in.

      Delete