Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Police/Rescue Mental Health

Days until restraining order is lifted: 28

I was standing in the parking lot when the police car pulled up.  I tried to go to my car but he saw me.  I was dodging through the parked cars and he was following me.  He caught up with me and slammed me against one of the cars.  I really, really do not like to be touched and was totally freaking out.  (When I was still working at The Store one of the new people touched me one time and I freaked out.  They got all offended and told, I think it was either Annette or Minerva, and they were like 'What?  You can't touch October.  You'll set off a panic attack.  She doesn't let anyone touch her.')  The cop was putting the cuffs on me when the owner of the car came up.  She had this look like what the fuck is going on.  I was fighting against the cop.  Screaming and thrashing around.  I kicked him in the crotch.  The cop was like, 'we'll be out of your way in just a minute.'  He got the cuffs on me and took all of the stuff out of my pockets.  I was put in the back of the squad car.  (After I got out of the hospital one of my former bosses 'Bill' who used to work at The Store and who now works a few shops down in the same complex, told me that everyone saw everything that happened.  Apparently I was a main conversation point over the next few days.)

The cop took me to Rescue Mental Health Services.  When we got there he took me inside and asked if I was going to cooperate or not.  He said if I would cooperate he would take the cuffs off.  I agreed.  The cop took the cuffs off, gave all my stuff to the social worker, and left.  I was taken to a shabby looking room with a sofa, a TV, and a few chairs in it.  The social worker asked me all kinds of questions and I had to fill out some paperwork.  She said for me to stay there while they arranged for me a place to stay.  Before they took me to the hospital I was able to use the phone and I called my mother and my sister.  After I was done they loaded me into a van and I was taken to Flower Hospital.

Be sure to go and Like my Facebook page: Stalking My Ex Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment