Thursday, February 13, 2014

Conversation with Voloyda 19

Days until restraining order is lifted: 37

V: You know how I said David didn’t get married again.
O: Kind of hard to forget.  You just told me two days ago.
V: Well I did some more digging.  I was wrong.
O: So they are married.
V: Not exactly.  He got married again all right.  To a woman in Florida named Amy Lynn “Harding.”  Last record of them living together was in 2002.  And I couldn’t find any divorce records.  So they might still be married.  It appears that he left her, traveled the country a bit living in three or four different states, then came back to Toledo and hooked back up with his ex-wife.
O: That’s interesting?  I guess.
V: It’s fucked up.  If you’re going to leave your wife to get back together with your ex the least you could do is divorce her first.  And she’s from Toledo.  What are the odds they were together before David divorced his first wife?
O: I’m going to say slim to none.  Toledo is a fairly sizeable city.  And she may not have even been living here when he was. 
V: Just pointing it out.  And guess when they were married?  February 14th 1998.
O: Valentine’s Day.  Really?  That is so sappy. 
V: Totally.  Getting married on Valentine’s Day, could you be any more cliché?  I liked your wedding idea better. 
O: A black wedding on Halloween.  That would be the bomb. 
V: You know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment