Saturday, February 15, 2014

When I Was Fired Part 2

Days until restraining order is lifted: 35

When I was standing in the road trying to kill myself after I got fired, Stacy and David were outside trying to stop me.  I was standing in the middle of the road in the median, Stacy was standing right on the other edge of the street and, David was standing a bit further back at the edge of the parking lot.  Stacy was talking to me trying to get me to go back inside.  The cars were speeding by at 50 miles an hour.  A car came speeding up and I feinted as if I was going to step in front of it.  I remember Stacy gasped and yelled at me to get out of the street.  I stepped back onto the divider.  Eventually there was a lull in traffic and Stacy came over and dragged me out of the road.  And then I was talking to David; he was yelling at me.  I remember he said, "You're going to kill yourself that way?  By having someone run you over?  How do you think that person would feel, living with having killed someone?  You would ruin someone's life like that?  That's the most selfish thing I've ever heard."  It made me think.  And it stopped me from going back into the street.  

I went inside with them.  They brought me up to the office and stood in front of the door so I couldn't leave.  The store manager "Marigold" was in there.  Stacy said to call the police because I had just tried to kill myself.  I didn't want to get locked up.  I panicked.  I told them to get out of my way.  Stacy said that she wasn't going to move.  I tried to force myself between them.  Marigold said she had to, that they couldn't keep me in there against my will.  Stacy was arguing 'but she just tried to kill herself.'  I was angry and wanted out of that room.  I pushed Stacy and smacked David.  Marigold said to let me out and to call the police.  Stacy and David moved out of my way and I bolted from the office, down the stairs and, outside to the parking lot.  That's where I was when the police showed up.

Be sure to go and 'like' my Facebook page "Stalking My Ex Boss."

No comments:

Post a Comment