Saturday, February 1, 2014

Before I Was Fired

Days until restraining order is lifted: 49

My restraining order is almost over, just over a month and a half to go.  It has me thinking about everything that happened at The Store.  I am so sorry about everything that happened.  It wasn't my intention for things to go down the way they did.  What happened with David, I made the man fear for his life.  That should never happen.  No one should have to go through that.  And Annette and Minerva.  It shouldn't have happened.

I've decided to do a weekly update from now until the restraining order is lifted.  Every Saturday until the 22nd of March I will do a 'flashback' post about my termination from The Store and everything that happened up until the restraining order was put in effect. 

A couple of weeks before I was fired, Annette tried to get me to check myself into a hospital.  We went out so I could get some new piercings and I told her that I found the urn I wanted my ashes to be placed in.  It freaked her out a little and she called Minerva.  Minerva showed up and it pissed me off.  We weren't speaking at the time and it upset me that Annette had called her.  After I got my piercings we went out to dinner about a mile from The Store and Minerva started yelling at me and I got up and left.  I walked back to my car at The Store and drove home.  Annette kept calling me, asking me to come back.  She even offered to come over to my house and pick me up.  I told her no.  That if I really needed help I would call her and that I was thinking about taking a leave of absence in April to check myself in and try to pull myself together.  Minerva and I made up a few days later and everything went back to normal.  At least until I was fired.  

This is the urn I said I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment